Billboard_Challenging_the_validity_of_Barack_Obamas_Birth_Certificate-1140x641

Dudes and dudettes…are any of you familiar with the name Michael Shrimpton? Have you ever heard that name mentioned before anywhere? If not, you’re certainly not alone. Well, it seems in this case, he appears to have important information about just who the real Barack Hussein Obama is according to a report that will follow shortly. This seems to be no laughing matter, this is now in court and the trial may reveal information that could be explosive in more ways than one.

All I know is, this sure seems to be a stretch via my viewfinder in life, and I’m a birther…a proud one at that! Then again folks, I sure as heck could be wrong. See what you think about this information via this report. Make sure and pay attention to every word included in this piece…simply because it does make one sit back and think about many things, including evidence that BHO’s mother isn’t really who we’ve been told she is. Stop and think about it, have we ever seen any pictures of his mother pregnant with him anywhere in the time frame she was supposedly carrying him? If so, please share it with us.

Barack-Obama-in-Kenya-006

Fasten your seat-belts…off we go!:

In a groundbreaking development that has been ignored by virtually all other media outlets, WorldNetDaily published a bombshell report that could tear apart Barack Obama’s carefully crafted backstory.

Despite attempts to marginalize so-called “birthers,” millions of Americans remain unconvinced that Obama was truly born in Hawaii as the administration claimed.

That doubt is not confined to the U.S., however, and one British man is doing his best to disseminate what he believes are the facts regarding Obama’s true origins. Jerome R. Corsi detailed the current legal battle London lawyer Michael Shrimpton currently finds himself in – and how it could ultimately lead to the revelation that Obama was born in Kenya.

WND.com reports Shrimpton was in court recently for a hearing regarding charges that he sent a baseless warning to the British government about a 2012 terrorist attack that never occurred. According to the article, he claimed German agents smuggled a nuclear weapon from a Russian submarine that sank in the Barents Sea 12 years earlier.

He claims, however, that intelligence information being withheld would result in his acquittal upon being released to the court.

WorldNetDaily was reportedly the only media outlet present during the hearing despite – or perhaps because of – the fact that this case could blow the lid off of Obama’s much-disputed birth story.

In a surprise move, however, the trial was postponed until November. This would mean that any potential damaging testimony against Obama would not surface until after the midterm elections.

ov10

As Corsi reports, Shrimpton first presented allegations that Obama was born in Kenya, and to a woman other than Stanley Ann Dunham, during the 2008 election cycle. In a video made during that period, he laid out a string of charges supporting his position – including the accusation that Dunham was not pregnant the month before Obama’s ostensible birth.

Conceding he is no doctor, Shrimpton said he believes medical professionals would agree that “if a lady’s giving birth in August, we like to see her pregnant in July.”

He also contends that a clandestine CIA investigation failed to find a match between Obama’s DNA and that of his supposed maternal grandparent. According to his narrative, Obama was actually born in 1960 to one of his father’s mistresses in Mombasa, Kenya.

Evidence exposing this cover-up, he concluded, would be in the possession of British intelligence, since Kenya did not achieve independence until 1963.

These and other claims are expected to resurface during Shrimpton’s upcoming trial, WND reports. While it appears they will not be investigated prior to the midterms, this case is one worth watching closely as it has the potential of forever changing American history.

Listen below:

What do you think about all of this. Just another smokescreen, another conspiracy, or a serious matter that should be paid attention to in the coming months?

As a side-note to all here: I know full well about Jerome Corsi and the vendetta he’s been on when it comes to BHO’s real birth…including where he was really born, his birth certificate and all that jazz. I’ve known about this for quite awhile before Dear Leader was elected. I still keep up with much of it, as many of you might do as well. – But when it comes right down to it…at this point, what difference would it make!? Think about it, even if it were ever proven that Dear Leader is a fraud, an illegitimate president…what would congress do about it? What would courts do about it? Plus, I don’t even need to ask what the majority of the mainstream media would do…we all know that answer!

And to top it off, if it were ever proven to be true that Barack Hussein Obama is nothing but a community organizing fraud put in place via enemies within behind the scenes (think George Soros)… those that agreed with the proof found would be called nothing but red-necked racist, domestic terrorists!

What say you? – Fire Away…Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

I’ll leave with this:

obama-with-muslims

1. Angry White Boss says:

I believe it’s true. And will change nothing. Though it may help us fan the flames of liberty if he does get exposed. How much more willing will reluctant Patriots be to listen if we prove he’s a fraud? I’d hope that we’d be able to recruit a few.

2. Congress would be forced by the people to impeach Obama should he be found to have been born in Kenya and used forged documents to say he was born in Hawaii. All of the legislation he signed would be null and void, unconstitutional.
    I did not see any proof other than talking in the video and much hearsay which really doesn’t amount to anything.

• As to your summary at the end…I agree. Hence my question of the day…know what I mean?

Btw…you know I agree with the top portion of what you stated. You’re spot on.

• Based on that vague report its beyond a stretch until more concrete evidence is made public. I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if “O” didn’t even know where he was born. Sounds more like smoke.

• More like smoke indeed…we’ll sure as heck have to see the fire, if and when that happens and the time comes.

3. We will know for sure, if this guy suddenly turns up dead.

4. I have but two words to describe O – malignant cancer. Regardless of where he was born(spawned) he is nothing but a malignant stage-4 cancer. He is destroying this country by flouting the law of the land, the Constitution. The decadence he espouses, the open disdain for our military, the arrogance of power, the “monarchical” attitude are eating away at the fabric and fiber of this nation. Will the nation die, or will the nation be cured of this seemingly incurable cancer? Just my thoughts…..

5. I don’t know. He looks like Ann Dunham and Frank Marshall Davis. Though he might not have been born in 1961, that’s something to consider, if no one saw a pregnant Ann Dunham in July of ’61. She could have been knocked up in ’60 or ’62 for all we know.

6. When the argument shifts from “Its not true” to “What difference does it make” you’ll know what happened.

• You nailed it!

• jose emanuel says:

Sheriff Joe has evidence as well and, everyone dismissed that.The radical left that is and, the rhino’s.So what makes us think they are going to do anything about this investigation?I keep saying we don’t have a voice!

7. It does not matter what evidence we gather …no one will take Obammy down till we take down those that protect him…the corrupt system ..the banker corporate powers that be ….this includes most of Congress and all of his czars in power now……until we take back the power that rightfully belongs to the people of America we are just spinning our wheels….hard facts but true…..

jigg

• jose emanuel says:

Absolutely right jig!Start at the top(the bankers) and work our way down, that’s the only way we are going to get to the bottom of this.

• jose emanuel says:

I started listening to Mark Levin on podcast because, I work when he broadcast live. the history that he exposes about the democratic party is simply remarkable. These people( the libtards) are
        brainwashed, or stupid.They call themselves(white libs) racist and bigots and every other race baiting comment you can think of.I mean these people really don’t have a clue!I mean that in everyway, they are totally clueless.They drank the koolaid allright,and they can’t get enough.You people are so blind about your party it’s total insanity.They will argue tooth and nail.(example) the sky is blue, no it’s not it’s red.You just can’t get through to them!

• Ditto that

• jose emanuel says:

Hi Joy,You mentioned cartoons on one of your comments.A coworker was telling me about some of the cartoons on TV.He told me they are definitely geared toward transgendering, gay, and lesbian,characters.He is a hell of a nice black guy who sees’s right thru bozo’s bullsh!t but,is afraid of speaking out because, he will be called an”oriole cookie” This is how they put fear into people who speak about bozo negatively.

8. jose emanuel says:

I think Jim Morrision had it right with the lyric’s “five to one baby one in five no one here gets outta live”it’s one of us to five of them!Now I must go to redistribute my wealth because there are millions of people on welfare who depend on me!

9. Speaking of Obama, Islam etc etc…check this out!

I’m shocked, shocked I tell ya!

• jose emanuel says:

It doesn’t surprise me one bit at all.That fuking bitch Clinton has the blood of four dead Americans on her hands and she participated in all of it.I knew I smelled a rat when she resigned from the state dept.Run and hide you trifling bitch.That blood is on you and bozo’s hands.eric holder has the blood of hundreds of Mexicans and, a dead border patrol officer on his.They go thru life unscathed and show no remorse because no one wants to bring charges against them.They are just as guilty if you ask me.Every god dam one of you people rot in hell,JUST ROT!!!!!!!!

• Did you read that all the article entailed about Obama arming the enemies etc? As if all of us were blind to that fact….NOT!

The enemy within works against us every single day…starting with the head of the snake.

• Jose ,
        I realize you are upset and need to cuss and raise hell….for that reason I will place this song here to help you,,,,however WARNING NOT FOR KIDS ..IF YOU DO DON`T WANT TO HEAR CUSSING AND VULGAR TALK DO NOT PLAY THIS VIDEO..also not for nice women…..it is very vulgar…but there are times it helps me relieve stress….I hope it helps you Jose..
        jigg
        jigg

• Angry White Boss says:

Wow… Though I can’t say I’m surprised. I mean, ‘Barrack Hussein’? He might as well have Muslim tattooed on his forehead!

10. Benghazi attack could have been prevented if US hadn’t ‘switched sides in the War on Terror’ and allowed $500 MILLION of weapons to reach al-Qaeda militants, reveals damning report
    Citizens Committee on Benghazi claims the US government allowed arms to flow to al-Qaeda-linked militants who opposed Muammar Gaddafi
    Their rise to power, the group says, led to the Benghazi attack in 2012
    The group claims the strongman Gaddafi offered to abdicate his presidency, but the US refused to broker his peaceful exit

• You nailed it Edtudo…as always. – And of course we had to bomb the hell out of Libya for nine months too. Anyone with a brain knew he was fighting al Qaeda. This administration has sided with them time and again…and armed them in plenty of places…including Syria.

Why we have one more troop in fighting and dying these enemies under the guise of the phony president is beyond me. I’ve wanted them home for years now.

I despise BHO…may he rot in hell eternally. – Shrillary too.

11. Russia checking things out in Big Sky Country.

12. carnac 123 says:

Obama is part of a coup that has overtaken us in 2008. He was handpicked by Soros and the NWO gang to destroy us and weaken us. His whole background is a lie. Nothing he has said nor done is the whole truth. He went to college by using scholarships reserved for foreign students and then later he denied he was foreign. Sheriff Arpaio in Arizona had some of the best forensics workers on the Obama birth certificate and they said it was a very poorly done forgery. No one in the Mainstream media will check into Obama’s background because they are part of the coup. They are socialist too. THeir job was to run interference for the Kenyan. This man was not vetted by anyone because he was ‘the one’ to the socialists. He is nothing more than a foreign born muslim sympathizer who’s job was to weaken us and then get the Muslim brotherhood into the American white House; …which he did. He and his manly wife are products of affirmative action schooling and were moved along regardless of their grades or actions. He is a friend of terrorists. His election is a travesty and his background was covered up and not investigated. He is a racist and he hates whites and the constitution. Obama is a traitor and he is an imposter.

13. Robert What? says:

Dear Angry,

It is interesting to read this stuff coming out now. For a long time I’ve had this crazy idea. Even though no one is talking about the birth certificate any more doesn’t mean we’ve forgotten about it. Obviously Obama is hiding something because he still hasn’t released his real birth certificate. Whatever he is hiding must be a real doozy to devote so much time and money to it. Many have presumed that it was his nationality, and that may very well be part of it. But for the longest time I’ve been thinking: what if it is something more: like the woman he claims to be his mother is not really his biological mother. So it turns out I’m not crazy (yet) and that I was right. The significance being that it gives the lie to his being mixed race. What we have here is America’s first all black President: not half white as he claims.

• Robert What?…

Your words speak volumes…especially your conclusion etc. – This is all interesting, and a helluva lot to ponder about. – You can be sure once the trial does resume in the UK, we ain’t gonna hear nothing about it all. Thank goodness of algore’s Superhighway!

Thanks for your input. I enjoy reading someone new here’s perspective on major matters like this.

• Robert What? says:

Dude,

To follow it even further (and this is pure speculation – but Obama’s lack of candor has left us little but speculation) this might mean that not only was his mother not white – maybe she was not American either. Maybe both his parents were Kenyan nationals, and that even if he was born in Hawaii it was only as an anchor baby. In any case, if all true it would go a long way towards explaining his animosity to all things American.

14. Obongo divorce imminent……….why am I not surpised…..everyone sees it….Mooch will divorce this piece-of-sh!t Obongo as soon as his kingship term is over………Obongo wants hims a white womerns…..and wants to kick Mooch to the curb……I dare say Mooch isn’t happy about it…..she’s been in the white house gorging on kale and broccoli……..

15. Chump Change says:

“[A]t this point, what difference would it make!?” is the reason “at this point, what difference would it make!?” is not a rhetorical question. If The President of The United States decided to preempt The Super Bowl Half-Time Show to announce, and prove, on live TV, that he was an alien lizard from outer space, what would change? Even if “he” were impeached, the only change might be losing his government pension. How many past Presidents are actually struggling to get by on their government pensions? Would replacing the current President with the current Vice President disrupt anything other than The White House lunch menu? Ever? For as far back as anyone can remember?

• Robert What? says:

That is true – no matter what Obama says or does, a large percentage of the American population will accept it and even accuse you of racism for bringing it up.

• Both of you hit the nails on the head and slammed them down with one whack!