PATRIOTS VS PROGRESSIVES!

VanJones_cartoonbubble

Oh brother, here we go again!

Dudes and dudettes…keep in mind this blather comes from one of CNN’s ‘Crossfire’ hosts, an avowed commie no less. Dear Leader’s former greenie-weenie czar Van Jones had some words of what he considers wisdom to share with anyone that would listen. His bullsh!tin’ diatribe spewed recently is beyond the pale and beneath contempt…but then again, when isn’t it?

Here’s a summary below, but make sure and listen to all of it from the jackass himself, there is more:

The real patriots, if you talk about love of country and love of America, that’s Progressives. Who is fighting harder for America the beautiful and sticking up for the environment than Progressives? I don’t see Conservatives sticking up for the environment. Who is sticking up more for Liberty and justice for all? I don’t see the Tea Party, they might be talking about Liberty for themselves not Liberty and justice for all. Including gay folk and lesbians and immigrants. That’s us. Who is sticking up for immigrants? Who is sticking up for the Statue of Liberty? The Statue of Liberty says give me your tired, give me your poor, give me your huddled masses who yearn to live free, who yearn to breath free. That’s not the tea Party line. That’s the Progressives’ line. You can’t be an anti-immigrant bigot and a patriot at the same time.

Watch below:

Now, methinks Senator Jeff Sessions would see it much differently:

Sen. Sessions: ‘Deliberate Plan by President’ to Collapse U.S. Law Enforcement System

Listen to a real man with wisdom below:

Then we have this twit, to which I say; “Go ahead and Starve to Death!”:

To Save Mom From Deportation, Daughter Goes On Hunger Strike Outside The White House

I don’t know about you…but Van Jones just sickens me. No wonder ‘Crossfire‘ doesn’t have any viewers? Anyway…do you have any words you’d like to say to him if you could meet him face to face?

If so…Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. Some of you might want to check this BS out too. It should be worrisome come midterms and the next presidential election. We all know the O-Team will deny this…and fight this, especially with Holder at the helm.

• Crusading Conservative says:

And Obama was just on stage with Al Sharpton, saying that studies show voter fraud isn’t a problem!

• CC…

I heard all that BS of his too. The lyin’ bastid never stops LYING…ever! Never held accountable by anyone in the msm, let alone his own party. He/they will do anything to keep their voter fraud going.

• GrimmCreeper says:

Why wouldn’t they keep it going? It’s been a success for them. These people, from the top down are frauds. For the past five years there hasn’t been a president of the United States. There’s been a president of the Democrat/Communist party. The dickhead at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue has made that very clear after he lied about defending the Constitution back in 2008.

• Voter fraud not a problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF So many people reported that they pressed the button for Romney and it came up Obobzo……..what was done about it……..squat!! 99 precints in Philly and not one vote for Romney. Lying bastids. Revolt now!!!

Van Jones just another watermellon(Green on outside Red inside)just like THE SEA SHEPARDS CONSERVATION SOCIETY,GREENPEACE,SIERRA CLUB Etc who use the Eco-Wacko movment to push their leftists ideologies

3. misterbill says:

The Statue of Liberty says – Van Jones version:

“give me your fired, give me your bored, give me your muddled asses who yearn to live free, who yearn to breath free who really don’t give a shit as long as its free”.

4. jose emanuel says:

Someone told me this really happened but it’s funny non the less.Some where in a southwestern state a deputy pulled over three Mexicans that couldn’t spesk a lick of English.The deputy superior shows up and asks the deputy what’s the problem.Deputy says well sir everytime I ask them something they say “no comprenda” the superior says oh yea! deputy says yes sir.The deputies super. says “pull out your gun and shoot the one wearing the red tennis shoes” All the Mexicans look down.

Jan Jones please c under that rock and stay there forever and even longer

6. Nostradumbass says:

“The real patriots, if you talk about love of country and love of America, that’s Progressives.”VAN JONES

You know, Mr. Jones, I have often wondered if socialist swine, such as yourself, believe this is truth or are simply speaking to the newly indoctrinated parasites that depend on you to deliver the “meaning of Progressive” to fill the empty hole that socialism creates.

If I were to think that you actually do believe this would lead me to believe that you are a tool. No more than a means for your superiors to indoctrinate the masses. A semi-gifted, message relayer, doing as he is told. If you truly believe this statement of yours, there is cause for concern. Because, that Mr. Jones, does not mean that the concern is about you, it is that the concern would be about the people that are dancing you around like a little marionette.

Fortunately, I believe that you actually do not believe this bumper-sticker line at all. I think that, because I believe you are too arrogant to ever follow anyone else’s commands. It’s my belief that you spew this drivel to encourage the simple minded that you have the answers that they are searching for, to make them “feel” as if they belong to something bigger than themselves. Little do they know, that something, ultimately, is you. You would say whatever it took to suck these pitiful souls in. You are merely building your foundation. A foundation that lies on the ground of the perpetual lazy and the weak of mind or spirit. You appeal to their envy by pointing out those things that they could never avail themselves to without you.

I say this is fortunate, because you have lost any chance at power you crave. You will never be in a position to dictate. Your one chance was through the feeble minded Obozo, but you were outed way before you could really begin. Sorry, you lost, and America won.

The only thing that can be said about “progressives” is that they become progressively worse in time. While you call yourself “progressives” you are really more like “invasives”, just like kudzu.

“Great OogahBoogah, can’t you hear me talkin to ya?” – Tempations “Ball of Confusion” 1970.

7. Speaking of nutcase progressives…

• Hi Buddy, Just checkd this out. Did you read the comments below it? Interesting. LOL

• Hey there Joy, no…I didn’t have time today, still don’t. Going to be real busy the next couple of days via business. Trying to make a new blog post now. Anyway…my good friend, I may later this evening, comments are always very interesting. 😉

8. He does not even know history.

The statue had nothing to do with immigration.
    A commie, jewish anti White wrote that dreadful poem and got it on the statue of LIBERTY [not statue of wetbacks].

re.

9. This guy is batshit crazy if he actually believes progressives are good for our nation. Proglodytes have been fundamentally destroying our society, bit by bit, beginning with Woodrow Wilson. I understand that there have been hundreds, if not thousands, of mini-political pressures exerting force for change. But, how have the fundamental principles that founded our nation been abandoned in the process? More than 50% of us have collectively lost their minds. Let us try to get more than 50% of the citizenry to regain their senses and reverse this abomination that is consuming our great nation.

• Couldn’t have said it better myself.

• Good to hear from you again. We had a good start some months ago, but that ended in, I think, a grave misunderstanding by both of us. I have been avoiding your posts so as not to offend you, but on this site that is hard to do. I propose a truce in which we can cordially and emotionally communicate. What do you think? P.S. Remember Cruz and Gowdy in ’16.

• Hey Pico…that’s exactly what I’m doing with ya. We need to carry on and fight the good fight…not the wrong one.

Buttoning up the house for the night…catch ya when I catch you next.

And ya…you know I remember that ticket for ’16 too…still works for me.

10. angrywhitejarhead says:

I saw a picture recently..I’m not sure if it was photoshopped or not, haha….of Van Jones buggering the “captain” of the whale wars ship, Paul Watson (the caption was “Mr. Tibbs goes to town”. The internet is fabulous….

11. Jones finds it hard to speak clearly with Obama’s lower appendage in his mouth. He is another fool. He is playing, not only the race card,….. he plays the immigrant card and the gay card too. I am tired of all of them. Who gives a d’mn for the regular working American? No one! All he and his boyfriend president care for is blacks, gays, immigrants and government power. He says one ‘cannot be a patriot and against immigrants (“anti-immigrant bigot”). Who is he? He is not a patriot. He would not know a patriot if one came up a slapped him. I have news for Jones……..there are no patriots in this government. To hate this government means you are a patriot. Everyone must realize that you are faced with a coup. This government is not yours. To be against this government means you ARE a patriot. All most blacks, the gays, and the immigrants are for is their own selfish goals. None of these groups, (including Jones) care about America; therefore….I don’t care about them.