questionmark

Someone (probably one of those damn Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders again!) sent me an email with a list of very tough questions to answer. I’m not sure I can really answer some of them. Too difficult and/or provocative. Even for the Big Sexy.

So I thought I’d post a few to see how y’all answer, then open post it up for the night while listening to a little Music That Sucketh Not from Mick and the Stones! Hell, better entertainment than Dancing with the Stars, I’d say! OK, OK, what do you want for nothing?

Here’s a sampling of some of the questions. If this is popular, I’ll post more questions from the list later:

1. If you could get away with one murder in your lifetime without any legal, social, or emotional repercussions, would you kill someone? (I’m a little nervous posting this one. Remember commenters that Big Brother is watching)

2. Would you rather be dirt poor and emotionally fulfilled in life or be rich beyond imagination and emotionally dissatisfied for life?

3. Would you rather spend one year with your one true love just to never see them again or the rest of your life with second best?

4. A world without religion, good, bad, neutral?

5. Betty or Wilma (that’s one AWD just threw in)

Here’s AWD’s responses:

1. Only one? I’m taking the 10th on that one. That’s twice the 5th!

2. I’ve been poor and pretty happy for most of my life so I’ll probably take rich and miserable on this one.

3. One year with my true love. Then once she’s gone I’ll call up Miss Second Best. Once I get sick of her, it off to Hooters I go!

4. Neutral. A world without Islam would certainly cut down on the majority of problems. Not too many Lutherans blowing up buildings or decapitating Presbyterians. A world with only Christianity and Judaism would be preferable.

5. Betty. I like brunettes and red-heads are just a little too high-strung for my doing. Betty has nice legs, too.

It will be interesting to see how the dudes and dudettes respond. Remember, on the first one about murder…you know who is watching so don’t be stupid. Ask Paul B about his visit from the Feds.

Open Post – if none of the above interests you, well then just come on out with something interesting by your own bad self!

Music That Doesn’t Suck tonight is from the Stones. One of the questions I didn’t post was Beatles or Stones? I’d have to say The Beatles even though I worship the Stones like a French cathedral. Here’s my favorite Stones song and another more obscure song that I just have always liked. Enjoy!

War, children, it’s just a shot away. Indeed.

Here’s “I Don’t Know Why” that features Mick Taylor on some fancy lead guitar licks. Too bad he didn’t have a Dude-O-Caster on that track! Still goodern’ hell.

1. Gay Mafia Fires Mozilla CEO for Religious Beliefs

2. 1. I can’t possibly answer this. I mean, I physically could, but I couldn’t responsibly answer this.

2. I think that for me to be “emotionally fulfilled”, I would need to have done something of significance (e.g., like this guy). So I think I’d go with poor + emotionally fulfilled (implying having achieved something great) over being a rich, useless layabout.

3. One year with my true love. After that is why God made strippers and prostitutes.

4. Depends on which religion(s) we’re talking about here. I’ll echo The Dude: most sects/denominations of Christianity and Judaism seem good to me. I’m also relatively impressed with Hindus, Sikhs, and Buddhists (if that’s to be considered a religion). I guess what I’m saying is the world without religion would be bad, excepting Islam. Soviet Russia, Communist China, North Korea, Cuba–all places forcibly atheistic, and none are exactly hotbeds of humanism and human advancement. Western Europe’s become highly atheistic and it’s dying. I don’t think these are coincidences.

5. Wilma. Damn red heads light my fire.

3. Nostradumbass says:

I’ll play.

1. To commit an act of murder one would have already made a conscience choice to disregard legal, social and emotional repercussions. To “get away” with it indicates that there is at least one of those choices that you still regard, as it implies that you somehow were able to evade the responsibility.
    I would never murder. That does not mean that I would not kill someone, as an example, an attempt to cause harm to any of my family would certainly result in a death, and while I would have some emotional repercussions and maybe stand trial in a court and maybe even be labeled a white-hispanic, it would not have been a murder.

2. I don’t remember being poor, although they say I was. I guess that of the two, I would go for being happy over being dissatisfied.

3. I have already spent 15 years with my true love and if I never saw her again, memories of her would still sustain me for whatever pitiful life I had remaining.

4. As brother Charlie said:
    “Preacher man talkin’ on the TV,
    He’s a-puttin’ down the rock ‘n’ roll.
    He wants me to send a donation,
    ‘Cuz he’s worried about my soul.
    He said: “Jesus walked on the water”,
    And I know that is true,
    But sometimes I think that preacher man,
    Would like to do a little walkin’, too.”

I think I’m neutral on this as well.

5. Seriously????? Elizabeth Perkins versus Rosie O’Donnell???? I would rather have Gomer than Rosie O’Donnell. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109813/

• Oprah Winfrey says:

If I were a lezzer like that purple haired Mozilla executive who got Brendan Eich fired I would not do sweet Rosie O’Donnel.

4. misterbill says:

1. Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being, or a fetus, with malice aforethought.
    Killing is different. Far greater minds than mine can fine tune the justifiable reasons, but I could kill a person or persons based on what their intent to harm others might be.

2. Dirt poor as long as I am with Debbie.

3. See 2. One year with my true love.

4. Debatable. If the religion is about God and salvation —good. If it is an ideology–bad.
    So I will say neutral.

5.Wilma. I am partial to dark haired ladies or as I continue to age , ladies who still have hair.

Liberal talk show goon MIKE MALLOY has called for the murder of NRA members(hear the crickets)news writtern wants those who refuse to register their guns in Conneticutt arrested and jailed(Hear the crickets)Mazzila head hancho opposes Gay Marrage Loses his Job becuase of the Gay Nazis

6. 1.No. I refuse special conditions. If I pop someone, it will be necessary or not at all. It will be a clean shoot or I deserve the jail time.
    2.Since Lazlo’s hourglass sand is mostly in the bottom bulb I choose the second option so I can finally build my own rocket. And buy a cannon.
    3. Lazlo will take the year with Mrs. Lazlo and become a daredevil shortly thereafter.
    4. Without = Bad. Without the hope of a higher aspiration, we are horrid creatures.
    5. Betty Rubble, if only they had cast Jennifer Tilly as Betty instead of that Tapir they would have had a successful franchise.
    Jennifer Tilly
    Or Rosie O’Donnell:
    Seriously,
    Or
    I should be running Hollywood

7. 1. Just one? Hell, I gotta narrow the list down, got too many radical Islamists, communists, rapists and murderers on it.

2. Rich…to the point I can pay to have emotion taken from me.

3. Both. Hell, I’d even call up my third favorite and throw us all a partay!

4. Definitely could do without Islamapalooza, but all the others can stay (although a world with only Christianity or Judaism would be beautiful). After all, China banned all forms of religion with Mao in power and they didn’t exactly advance with the rest of the world.

5. Betty? Wilma? Sorry bud, I’m going with Fox News’ very own Jo Ling Kent. Be still, my beating heart!

8. One of Obama’s favorite White House guest.

Jay-Z’s bling from ‘whites are devils’ group

Black people are the fathers and mothers of civilization, white men are the devil, the Christian god is nothing more than a ghost and only a small percentage of people understand the world.

These are just some of the ­beliefs behind the bling — the gaudy Five Percent Nation ­medallions worn by Jay Z and Carmelo Anthony.

Last week, all eyes at the Barclays Center weren’t on Jay Z’s better half, Beyoncé — but on the coaster-size golden pendant swinging from the rapper’s neck as the couple sat courtside. Asked once if the group’s symbol — an eight-point star with the number 7 in the middle — held any meaning to him, the rapper shrugged, “A little bit.”

So what exactly do Five Percenters believe?

“The rationale is that the black man is God and created the universe, and is physically stronger and intellectually stronger and more righteous naturally,” says Michael Muhammad Knight, an author of two books on the radical group.
    “Whiteness is weak and wicked and inferior — basically just an errant child who needs to be corrected.”

The group was founded in 1964 in Harlem by Clarence Smith, who later changed his name to Allah, a former student of Malcolm X who disagreed with the Nation of Islam over the nature of God.

9. 1. Yes I would kill anyone who hurt either one of my daughters.

2. Not that I was ever in need, for I have learned how to be content with whatever I have. I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.

3. One year with my one true love then move into the Playboy Mansion for the rest of my life.

4. A world without Religion but with a relationship with God.

5. Wilma or Betty? Neither

I would choose either Maria Molina

OR

Alyssa Milano

10. PAmadwoman says:

1. No. I don’t think it would be possible to commit murder with no emotional repercussions.

2. Poor & satisfied (been that way anyway).

3. One year — done that too. Memories sustain.

4. Bad. As stupid and dangerous as some religionists are, atheism is stupider and more deadly. (But I have to agree that Islam is the exception. We can do without that.)

5. Fred.

11. 1. Oh, absolutely!

2. I’ve been rich, and I’ve been poor, rich is better.

3. One year, then move on, nothing is forever.

4. As long as it’s without Islam, good.

5. Both, at the same time, and with their Dallas cheerleader costumes!

• jose emanuel says:

Yes but, some day you meet the maker.I guess I am afraid of hell,if there is such a thing.Emotionally poor but,rich in charter and humble.One year with the one and only because I still have memories.No islam too fanatical. I don’t like my meals cooked over camel sh!t.I’m a brunette guy,Betty and Maryanne on gilligan’s island.Although Ginger was smoking hot in the movie GOD’S LITTLE ACRE.

12. FBI Snitch…….an FBI snitch has been identified…….this snitch has squeeled on many in the 5 families that have a vowel at the end of their names……you know, the “mafiosa”……….

the snitch is now known and it is…………wait for it……..wait for it………………

the squeeler is none other than the Revrum Al “resist we much” Sharpton……………….

I kid you not…………”Resist We Much” himself………………………

now maybe we can be rid of him………………”contract anyone”…

13. jose emanuel says:

Going back to work Bluto but,boy o boy maybe someone will start cleaning house!!!

14. riverlife_callie says:

1) I could never murder. I could probably kill if it was in defense of my life or my family’s.

2) Emotionally fulfilled. I say this with the experience of years.

3) One year with my true love. Then afterwards, with second best. 😉

4) Neutral. It would be a good world with Judeo-Christian values. I don’t mind Buddists or Hindus, either. But Islam, phttt! Islam isn’t a religion anyway.

5) Neither. Hey, AWD, you have female readers, too, that aren’t lebanese! LOL. Keeping with the Flintstones theme I would take Fred over Barney. I don’t care for little guys.

15. Angry White Boss says:

1. The targets are obvious, I just wanna be there if and when we get to HANG ‘EM HIGH!

2. I’d take filthy rich, and use that money to fund the Patriot Movement. I may be emotionally unfulfilled, but at least I’ll be helping save the country.

3. Well, I’ve never had a one true love, so I’ll leave this blank.

4. I’d have to say bad.