Someone (probably one of those damn Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders again!) sent me an email with a list of very tough questions to answer. I’m not sure I can really answer some of them. Too difficult and/or provocative. Even for the Big Sexy.
So I thought I’d post a few to see how y’all answer, then open post it up for the night while listening to a little Music That Sucketh Not from Mick and the Stones! Hell, better entertainment than Dancing with the Stars, I’d say! OK, OK, what do you want for nothing?
Here’s a sampling of some of the questions. If this is popular, I’ll post more questions from the list later:
1. If you could get away with one murder in your lifetime without any legal, social, or emotional repercussions, would you kill someone? (I’m a little nervous posting this one. Remember commenters that Big Brother is watching)
2. Would you rather be dirt poor and emotionally fulfilled in life or be rich beyond imagination and emotionally dissatisfied for life?
3. Would you rather spend one year with your one true love just to never see them again or the rest of your life with second best?
4. A world without religion, good, bad, neutral?
5. Betty or Wilma (that’s one AWD just threw in)
Here’s AWD’s responses:
1. Only one? I’m taking the 10th on that one. That’s twice the 5th!
2. I’ve been poor and pretty happy for most of my life so I’ll probably take rich and miserable on this one.
3. One year with my true love. Then once she’s gone I’ll call up Miss Second Best. Once I get sick of her, it off to Hooters I go!
4. Neutral. A world without Islam would certainly cut down on the majority of problems. Not too many Lutherans blowing up buildings or decapitating Presbyterians. A world with only Christianity and Judaism would be preferable.
5. Betty. I like brunettes and red-heads are just a little too high-strung for my doing. Betty has nice legs, too.
It will be interesting to see how the dudes and dudettes respond. Remember, on the first one about murder…you know who is watching so don’t be stupid. Ask Paul B about his visit from the Feds.
Open Post – if none of the above interests you, well then just come on out with something interesting by your own bad self!
Music That Doesn’t Suck tonight is from the Stones. One of the questions I didn’t post was Beatles or Stones? I’d have to say The Beatles even though I worship the Stones like a French cathedral. Here’s my favorite Stones song and another more obscure song that I just have always liked. Enjoy!
War, children, it’s just a shot away. Indeed.
Here’s “I Don’t Know Why” that features Mick Taylor on some fancy lead guitar licks. Too bad he didn’t have a Dude-O-Caster on that track! Still goodern’ hell.