Excuses! Excuses!

Bag-Tricks-5902

I know, I know…hearing another word about AG Holder is mind-bending to all of us by now. But folks, what he had to say to an audience at Al ‘The Rat‘ Sharpton’s Action Network forum the day after he was slammed by congressman Louie Gohmert during this back and forth is, and was simply pathetic desperation that’s now backfiring on the first AG to ever be held in Contempt of Congress since the beginning our nation’s history…and it’s long past due that it’s happening. – Expiration date has expired!

To preface all of this, please just take a few seconds and listen to what he said below in the video. Of course Holder plays the race-card game tossing in his boss as well. – Two Peas in a Pod!:

Now, here comes another guy most of us don’t care all that much for either. Nevertheless folks, what he had to say last night about this issue on his own show…and again this morning puts the BS sprouted from our AG (that should be impeached) in a nutshell for all to see via my viewfinder in life.

Read and watch below and see if you agree or not via this report. – He does call a spade a spade in this segment, so…give credit where credit’s due:

Attorney General Eric Holder appeared to suggest Wednesday that harsh criticism from GOP lawmakers’ is racially motivated. The remarks came during an event held by Al Sharpton’s National Action Network.

“Forget about me. You look at the way the Attorney General of the United States was treated yesterday by a House committee. Had nothing to do with me. Forget that. What attorney general has ever had that kind of treatment? … What president has ever had to deal with that kind of treatment?” Holder asked.

Holder was referring to tough questions from members of the House Judiciary Committee the day before, including a tense back-and-forth with Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX).

Bill O’Reilly weighed in this morning on Fox and Friends, calling Holder’s comments another example of the “grievance industry” that he’s spoken about at length on The Factor.

O’Reilly called out Holder for failing to get to the bottom of the Benghazi attack, the IRS scandal, and Operation Fast and Furious, saying his record in “huge cases is abysmal.”

“He should have been fired a long time ago and I don’t care what color he is. He is not an effective law enforcement agent. He is a politician masquerading as one and everybody knows it. … [He’s] failing as an attorney general and it’s embarrassing,” said O’Reilly, accusing Holder of using the race card as an “excuse.”

“Do you think that the House committee called him in and said ‘let’s get the black guy today’? Is that what they did? Does anybody believe that?” he asked, pointing out that the Justice Department is refusing to turn over documents to Congress.

Watch below:

Now, to top all of this off…please take a minute to check what’s happened just today in more ways than you know. One facts for sure, none of this is pleasurable for Holder…and it can’t be for his boss either. So, I guess they’ll both ignore this news, press on and pretend like none of this happened, just as the msm will too…maybe!

1.) Judge Sides with Louisiana in Voucher Case

2.) Federal Judge Criticizes Eric Holder for ‘Unprecedented’ Action That Executive Branch Had ‘No Authority’ to Take

3.) Tyranny Needs Deception – Here’s A Recent Example – Obama Administration Hides Eric Holder’s Race-Baiting Comments

4.) Obama White House Plays the Victim, But the Press Isn’t Playing Along Anymore

So, what do you all think, has the victim-hood blather run it’s course when it comes to voters yet…or not? Will all of this backfire on the enemies within by the midterms, as well as the next presidential election…do you think people with minds that really work will have enough by then or not?

Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. Dave in Texas says:

Hell Big, Ted Cruz wants the piece of cr@p to be impeached. Ya, like 5 years ago.

• Cruz was and is right. So should his boss be! I am still infuriated the senators on our side of that voted to confirm this POS…I always will be. I watched that judicial hearings that took place with Holder before they voted whether to let his confirmation move to the senate as a whole or not before all this took place…he should have never been voted out of that place to begin with. – I’m just tired out tonight…but still disgusted to the last degree of my sanity…a good night sleep should help, I hope.

• That’s exactly how i’ve felt lately BT ,just tired and so heartsick at what has happened to our country.But i’m not ready to give up ,not ever ! I guess i just need to regroup and pray up.

• KathyP…

That’s about all we can do. What’s happening to this nation via the O-Team and msm has all of us frazzled out now and then. Plus, there isn’t a day that goes by that Dear Leader isn’t in our faces as well. I am so sick of BHO and his cohorts…and to think, we have a few more years of this BS. And destruction.

• Angry White Boss says:

I like your profile pic, Dave! 😛

2. TREASON (By any other name)

Sen. Sessions: ‘Deliberate Plan by President’ to Collapse U.S. Law Enforcement System

Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) said today that Americans need to stand up to “a deliberate plan by the president of the United States” to collapse the nation’s law enforcement system regarding illegal immigration.

“Our law enforcement system is in a state of collapse, and it’s a deliberate plan by the president of the United States, and it’s wrong. And, people need to be aware of it and need to stand up to it and I believe the American people are beginning to do so.”

Sen. Sessions rebuked U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and Vice President Joe Biden for their pro-amnesty efforts:

3. Of course he’s playing the race card, he and Ovomit are on the run. Ovomit’s popularity is in a nosedive, Holder is in contempt of Congress, and is about to have his ass handed to him. The media isn’t buying all his BS anymore. All he has left is the race card and his black low info voter base to appeal to.

If our side of the isle would grow some balls, and not worry about the whining from the media, the left, and the race baiters, both Holder and Ovomit would be out of office and in prison before the end of the year.

4. Pingback: Eric Holder – When In Doubt, Act Like A Thug And Play The Race Card

5. BillTheBuyer says:

Yep, I would say the race card is finely getting worn out. Even the dumbest people are catching on.
    The lady two doors down from me had and proudly displayed the OBummer bumper stick on her car. I noticed a few days ago that her car had been washed and the bumper stick is now gone.

By the BT. I saw the other day you don’t like the term Ms. how’s bossy work for ya? Hehe

• Where did you see that? I certainly don’t recall making any statement about that one way or the other recently. – Color me curious.

• BT, I think this is what he is referring to : http://angrywhitedude.com/2014.....a-scrotum/

Go to the third “Vicio Malo” post

BTW, I’m NOT taking up for BillTB – I don’t really know why that was of such interest to him.

• Thanks grumpy…gee that was two years ago and I was speaking to a nitwit that I’m glad is long gone for more reasons than one. And by the way, I don’t like that MS reference. As to Bill the Buyer, I do like him…I thought he was talking about something more recent than two years ago. You helped solve that problem for me.

6. Have you ever known a black thug that did not use the race card….it is there ultimate defense …just whip it out and the white man will tremble and run in fear of being called a racist…

Holder is nothing more than a thug in a suit…..heat is on him now and like any thug he is whippin out the card….and he knows it will work ..noting will happen to him…..
    I place this link he ,if you scroll down on it to the picture of the smiling thug in custody ..you will see what Holder is like on the inside …smiling and feeling safe ..he has done his crime and is well pleased with himself…..his boss Obammy ..Al Sharpton..Oprah..Jarret ..hell the list goes on and on ..whip out that race card if the heat gets on you……
    A criminal by any other name is still a criminal….Sh!t is Sh!t no matter the amount of corn in it..

jigg

• jose emanuel says:

The media can’t buy into this bs anymore because it will make them look foolish and bias.The truth is the truth and, maybe just maybe the reps. in this country will make a change for the better because they don’t want to b e seen siding with a bunch of crooks ,liars and treasonous bastards.One can only hope that all law makers will join in on the party and get rid of all the scum that surround bozo.

• Well said. It is not working any more. Holder,Obozo&Sharpton are useless race baiting cretins. Fork them all.

• jose emanuel says:

JOY,they are running around like caged rats looking for a last ditch effort to save themselves from exposer to what they really are.A bunch of deceitful,i will sell my own mother to save my career move.

• jose emanuel says:

jig,Why is it when the yo boys are hanging on the corner talking sh!t but, when they are facing a judge, all the sudden they start talking white?God dam pieces of worthless sh!t!

7. *Disclaimer….Not a Rocco original!

ODE to OBAMA:
    Sung to the melody of Squeeze Box

Barry’s got a squeeze box he wears on his rump
    and Reggie comes home he gives it a mighty thump
    Cause Barry’s begging all night
    And the moanings all right
    Barry’s got a squeeze box Reggie never sleeps at night

Well the girls don’t eat And Bo the dog can’t sleep
    There’s no escape from the screaming In the whole damn street
    Cause he’s drilling all night And the screaming’s all right
    Barry’s got a squeeze box Reggie never sleeps at night
    Reggie goes in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out
    He’s drilling all night And Barry’s oh so tight
    Barry’s got a squeeze box Reggie never sleeps at night

Reggie goes, squeeze me, come on and squeeze me
    Come on and tease me like you do I’m so in love with you
    Little Barry’s got a squeeze box Ol Reggie never sleeps at night
    He goes in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out
    and all over Barry

8. Ah. The never ending toss of the race card.
    Even Gambit can not throw “cards” out as fast as butthurt Holder and company.
    btw. Did y’all notice the colors on the signs of the national action network? Traditional African colors. I guess they are to good for American Red, White, and Blue.

Holder is already responible for the murder of border patrol agent BRIAN TERRY now this scum who called americans COWARDS is hiding behind the RACE CARD a typical crinimal like him and the crinimal Obama as awell. On asperate note the mayor of NEW BERN N.C. attended the funeral of a cop killer instead of the cop he had murdred and i,ll bet he is a no good miserble rotten DEMACRAT to

10. So the nations top law enforcement officer goes to Rev. Al Sharptons conferance and whines and snivels…You shall know them by their associations!

A totally discredited con man and race hustling demogogue, a former FBI informant with known criminal ties.

And by the way Mr. Holder, that slogan behind you on the wall: “No justice, no peace” is a criminal threat you puke!

HBO Video Shows Al Sharpton Negotiating Coke Deal with Undercover FBI Agent

• jose emanuel says:

The timing of this is impeccable! I mean with EG’s bullsh!t,rangle’s rantings and,now this.Oh,that’s right the”good rev has the pres.ear”Bozo better back off if he knows what’s good for him.How is the media going to get this p!ece of sh!t out of this?Buy the way Edtudo thanks for the link.Priceless seeing the rev.backpeddle.Nixon said the same thing “I am not a crook” It’s like Al saying I’m a little pregrant.Al’s going down!!!!!

11. Playing the race card is the same as any Bully who finally gets his mouth punched and the House of cards that is their ego comes down and they start appealing to the humanity of the former victim not to hurt them anymore.
    Hang them. The entire administration. Hang them all.
    And put Sharpton in a cage hung high on the Washington monument with a web cam so I can watch his decomposition and root for my favorite carrion bird.

• jose emanuel says:

Lazlo,Scum bag said he need’s company.jesse,rangle,farakoon,holder and dirty harry are on there way.They will need a white guy to blame things on.

Sharpton,Jackson,Farakhan and their various follwers not only need to be run clean out of Dodge City but run clean out of America send to live with their buddy Robert Muggabe

13. Here comes Pelosi doing her damnedest to use the race card too.

Stuck on stupid!

• jose emanuel says:

Hey Big,I think she sniffed one to many lines of al’s coke.

• The ban hammer prevents me from saying what I’m thinking about this refugee from hell….suffice it to say, respect, unlike everything else the Dumbocraps promise their lemmings isn’t free, it has to be earned dammit!! Nan doesn’t have a clue about the real world and relishes her insulated cocoon from all the riff-raff(the taxpayers)….I noticed the beyotch brought up the Rupubs’ “war on womerns” but didn’t bring up the Dumbocraps war on life itself(their incessant proselytizing for abortion “rights”), never mind the child(ren) in the womb.

14. Racial Messaging: Check this out, this speaks volumes about the race-baiting crew and their plans for the midterms and beyond. Which will fail as far as I’m concerned.

• jose emanuel says:

Are these people for real?Is Pelosi senile? The whole god dam bunch of them are beyond retarded.Now she is dragging the irish in the mix.Next it will be the whitest of whites are the really bad ones but,the people who tan aren’t half as bad.This idiot needs to be taken away in a rubber truck and, put in a padded cell where she can’t hurt herself or others.Stupidity must be contagious because the media pool never questioned her comments.This is why I don’t watch mainstream media!

15. Short and to the point – in a nutshell!

16. Did y’all see this? Athletes should stick to sports comments. Lost a lot of respect for this man. True agendas are bleeding out everywhere.

ps – OT — what the avatar site again?

• Trixee….

Yep…I posted a link about that on the ‘Where has America Gone?’ blog post, so far…you’re the only one that noticed this story too. What he said is a total disgrace…I agree with your conclusion.

As to getting your avatar…go to Gravatar, have your avatar ready and follow their instructions. If ya do, you should be able to have it here within one or two posts.

Hope that helped.

• BT, I did see it and read the post….just too ashamed to say the he was born and raised in Mobile, AL which is(was) my hometown…..and that I followed his baseball career….ALL respect for the man is gone now…what a loser!

• You aren’t alone about losing total respect for this man…I’ve heard and read about tons of them have lost the same as well.

Btw…Glad to know that you saw it on the other blog post too. 😉

• jose emanuel says:

I read it the other day too.I love baseball and what he said was totally disgraceful.To me he disrespected the game by saying his fans are nothing but racist.I love the game but I sure as hell not a fan of that piece of sh!t anymore.It’s really sad to say that.

17. Mr. Rational says:

Holder missed the point that no Attorney General of the United States has ever behaved so reprehensibly and shamefully to DESERVE such treatment before.  The man has no shame (which is absolutely typical of Blacks).

Sadly, unless this entire administration is impeached, removed and criminally prosecuted, Holder will probably just be a historical footnote on the way to the atty gen who gets the trophy for “worst”.

• Having no shame has nothing to do with race…try Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, the Clinton team etc etc.

• Mr. Rational says:

Psychopathy is abnormal among mainstream Whites (northern Europeans).  It is typical among Blacks (and likely among certain other inbred, insular groups).

• So, what are ya doing…making excuses for white liberal lying criminal politicians that have no shame because of their race? – All because you deemed it so? – Give me a break.

• Mr. Rational says:

Where did I say anything that remotely resembled an excuse?

White people tend to believe that others are like them, which is why they have a hard time understanding psychopaths and their total lack of shame.  It’s a relatively rare Black who has shame.

I’m all for testing all public employees and candidates for positions of public trust (including attorneys) for psychopathy, and either disqualifying them or subjecting them to very close monitoring.  Yes, get rid of Holder, Pelosi… all of them.

• You kill me…you can’t even follow your own bouncing ball from the beginning of this all. I’m done.

18. Want to bet that this “innocent little black girl will use the race card?

Plus it could be video of the week.

• Howdy JMV…

I, like you, just gone reading about a few hours back. Sometimes watching the videos via the source that posts these, make me hesitate and wonder if they’re just a put on…or real? Nevertheless, if it’s real, good for that kid to take that witch on and win! Bet she thinks twice before messing with him again..including her brother too.

• I can’t tell for sure, but the white girl in the video appears to be Downs Syndrome; my past experience with these people is that they are the gentlest, kindest, most unassuming people you could ask to be around — She asked her attacker at the very end of the video “Are you OK?” The little b!tch who attacked her needs to be neutralized – permanently.

• Uhh, Grumpy, the white kid is a fat boy.

• Losing my eyesight, and my reading ability…I AM old…however he still looks like he has Downs Syndrome — just hard to tell for sure — still think the little tramp needs to be neutralized

• Got that right. She should also be sterilized so she can’t reproduce and pollute the earth with more monsters like her.

You’re probably right about the Down’s syndrome too, others are saying he showed restraint, however, any male of any age would be a fool to take that amount of abuse before retaliation.

19. Off-Topic to a point…but have any of you heard about this story?

• big t,
      I posted something on it from Ambrose this morning under the post about Holder i think..

jigg

• jigg…

Glad you did…that news needs to spread. – Been busy as heck the last two days at home via the phone and the tax man that helps us out every year. I’ll be glad when this is done and over.

20. GrimmCreeper says:

Naturally today seemed like a good day for the Kenyan to bring up the birth certificate issue. My guess is he sees himself getting hammered in the polls, failing at nearly everything, from the economy and jobs to foreign policy. So what better way to rally his troops from the Isle of Misfits than by bringing up an issue he never really settled?

21. Pingback: Eric Holder – When In Doubt, Act Like A Thug And Play The Race Card | Grumpy Opinions

22. Cooter Brown says:

All ones need to see is the little rat bastard Al Sharton sitting with holder at the Panther meeting and you know it’s one sided racest meeting of the minds. So when they get there asses backed in a corner that’s when they play the race card. And after watching these goons over the last 5 years I am begining to think Jim Crow was right. Monkeys are basicly stupid.

23. BillTheBuyer says:

Hi BT,
    AWD reposted that on 4/9/14. That’s where I saw that. I was just pulling your leg because their trying to ban the word bossy. If you look at that link it says “by AWD | 4-9-14”. Anyway, I was just horsing around.  It’s also possible I’m losing my mind.

• BtB…

Lol…worry not. I just didn’t recall saying anything like that recently…I’m sure you saw my reply to grumpy that figured out where you got that from. If not, scroll up a ways and you’ll see it.

Btw…you’re not losing your mind whatsoever. Plus, we need a little more humor all the time. I was really tired yesterday too.

24. The Dems are stoking more hatred towards Whites to further the democratic party agenda . Why any White person votes for a democrat is beyond me. Get over your white guilt and save yourself.

25. Sharpton was ‘eager to get slice of 1980′s coke deal’: pal

DURHAM, NC — A drug trafficker who worked for Al Sharpton’s nonprofit in the 1980s said that despite the preacher’s denials, he was eager to get a slice of the lucrative drug deal captured on FBI surveillance video.

“It was greed. He just wanted money,” Robert Curington, 72, told The Post during a two-day interview at his North Carolina home, detailing for the first time how Sharpton stepped into the FBI’s trap — and was then forced to become a federal informant.

26. This WHITE GUILT crap has been carefully orchestrated for 40+ yrs to the low info voters & the kids. Think back….I had never heard the term until about 2004 from some early 20 something asking me how I dealt with my white guilt? “Really? Wth are you talking about? Are you effing serious? I have none at all.” Crazy gen x-ers.

27. It’s never-ending…

Will nailed it…

Then there’s this…

28. Playing the victim seems to pay off. Get freebies, win the ghetto lottery a few times….

I think we need to stop being afraid of being called “racist.” Seems to me that to be perceived as “racist” is worse than being found guilty of murder.

My mom has asked me a few times if I’m racist because I criticize Obama (she voted for him twice). I flat-out told her I don’t think a black person has any business being the leader of a white country, but that’s beside the point–I don’t like his politics either!

29. Pingback: OUTRAGE OF THE DAY: REQUEST DENIED! - Angry White Dude

30. Pingback: WATCH OUT FOR T.W. SHANNON...HE JUST MIGHT WIN A SEAT IN THE U.S. SENATE! - Angry White Dude

31. Eric Holder began using the race-card and racism as soon as he was inaugurated. He dropped the case involving the intimidation by two black-panthers standing at voting polls with nightsticks and menacing actions. The last I heard , voter intimidation was a serious crime. Not to Holder. He even made some remark later about not indicting ‘his people’. Eric Holder is a racist. His playing the race-card is laughable since he himself is a racist. Holder flew down to Florida in the Trayvon Martin case because it involved the killing of a black but he has never appeared at the town of a case involving the killing of white people by blacks; some of those killings were much more brutal. Again…I say, Holder is a racist just like his Kenyan sidekick. I don’t give a d’mn about the ‘race card’. If you and I do not believe exactly how a race-pimp believes then we are called racist. I will stand up for my rights, the rights of white people, and the right principals regardless what trash calls me. This nation is almost lost. We must do what is necessary to turn it around.

32. Thank you!