Kerrybike

AWD realizes Photos of the Day are the sacred realm of Bigtimer but this photo is just beyond description and I couldn’t help myself. Secretariat of State Lurch Kerry couldn’t look more gay if he replaced Boy George for the Culture Club reunion tour. Wearing a pink tutu. Making out with Elton John on stage. Moisturizing.

AWD certainly doesn’t expect much from a Viet Nam traitor who collaborated with the Varmint Congs with Traitor B*tch Jane Fonda. I expect more American patriotism from the mad mullahs over in Iran than I do from this horse-faced jackass. And I don’t know what it is with Obama and Kerry with girls bikes! Do they hold their briefing sessions in a bathtub filled with lavender scented bubbles while scrubbing each others…ummm…backs? But whether we like it or not (we don’t!), you’re representing America, Lurch. And I can damn sure guarantee you America wasn’t built by half-a-sissies wearing mommy jeans and riding girls bikes for photo ops! And from what I can find, this photo is not photo shopped!

But if it keeps Lurch from destroying what’s left of America’s reputation as a superpower, let him ride his little girls bike all day long before he goes home and puts on his Hello Kitty jammies.

Yes Lurch, America is laughing at you. The world is laughing at you. Are you that far removed from common sense that you ride a girls pink bike for a photo op? Maybe you really should try to reconvene the Culture Club for a world tour of gay bars. Better start practicing the lyrics to “Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?” The answer is a resounding YES!

1. Just for this post…..music that SUCKS!!!

More proof that kerry is a nambdy pambdy little wussietard riding around on a sissy pink bicycle as much of a idiot as he always has been and his party of crooks as well

3. I hope he at least beat up Ovomit when he stole his bike!

4. He forgot to borrow O’s bicycle helmet.

5. This is the first thing I thought of.

Queen… Bicycle Race!

6. “I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor to inform, but to humiliate…”
    -Theodore Dalrymple

• Snake Oiler says:

Perfect. This is why you are so highly esteemed. At least in some quarters. Now I have a couple from the old artilleryman, himself….

Hastiness and superficiality are the psychic diseases of the 20th century, and more than anywhere else this disease is reflected in the press.

In our country the lie has become not just a moral category but a pillar of the State.

7. Obama is more like Pee Wee Herman but I’ll toss this in.

I would like to see someone loosten all the nuts and bolts on his bike and watch it fall apart as he is riding down Wimpotard Street

9. BlueRidgePatriot says:

A one word description of this picture of Kerry: Horsefacedhorsesassseditioussissyboy.

10. OMG, I first saw this at iOTW, ,and seriously thought it was something that BigFurHat had ‘shopped!

If HorseFace doesn’t immediately come out and release a statement that says, “Um… I was, um… Testing the bike that…ah, I just bought for my… Um… Grand daughter…ah,… to make sure it was sturdy…. Yeah, that, um, that’s it!”, he is officially the gayest man on the planet!

But then, he’s a Dem, so never mind.

11. RidinShotgun says:

Very apropos, I’m glad he dropped the whole Ducati/Harley Davidson photo op thing. A guy I work with actually wanted to dump his Harley in favor of a Triumph when he heard that Kerry had one during his ’04 run. I’m glad he didn’t though. When I hear Ducati, I’m reminded of the whole Carrie Ann Moss character in the Matrix, only to have it spoiled with the thought of him tooling around on one. There she is, guns blazing away, zipping in and out of traffic, blowing bad guys away………..and I can see him now getting on his cell phone to turn her in, after all, we have laws against having fun,right?
    A complete picture, he even has his little Brickenstock faggot sandals on. I compare his ugly visage with my old next door neighbor who also served in Vietnam crawling around under the hood of his ’67 stingray convertible, complete with greasy tools and a half-empty six pack of Carling Black Label next to the car (yes, you can still find it in some places!)
    Guess who I’d rather hang out with? Yes, you know who you would hang out with too.

Lets see him ring the little bell on the handlebars CHING,CHING,CHING gose the demacrat Ding-A-Ling

Any real man would ride a horse or drivea truck not ride a stupid sissiepink bicycle

14. Pingback: Mea Culpa! Laughing at John Kerry | Top US News Today

15. Snake Oiler says:

Despite personal politics that might seem more in tune with Democrats – world peace, ending the war on drugs and addressing global warming top the list of concerns for many – these millennials say they are more comfortable with Republicans’ emphasis on freedom than Democrats’ penchant for regulation…

They are talking about the freedom from responsibility. Which is not quite what conservatives mean by freedom.

The newcomers have clashed with Tea Party libertarians, who skew more conservative on social issues. Many Tea Partiers bristle at the newcomers’ views on abortion and immigration, and their deep distrust of the National Security Agency. “They curse at us,” Zendehnam said…

Sure they do. And they spit on black Congressmen, too.

Can you picture what will be
    So limitless and free
    Desperately in need…of some…stranger’s hand
    In a…desperate land

16. This doesn’t fit this thread but I just saw and had to share the political incorrectness. I’m starting to like Russians more with each slapdown they throw at the little Indeonesian/Kenyan . It made my day.