This is a repost from a few years ago but AWD believes it’s still right on target. I’ll get back with some current posts tonight or tomorrow at the latest.
One of the biggest reasons America society has fallen by every standard is because the principles of self-reliance, decency, courtesy, independence have been forgotten. In accordance, the stigma of shame has been lost as our common morality continues to fall.
Certainly, the once time-honored trait of self-reliance has disappeared as government has become little more than a massive wealth transfer operation taking wealth from dwindling numbers of producers to give to ever-exanding welfare moochers, domestic and imported. No lazy person needs fear starvation as they once might have sixty or so years ago. Conversely, they are rewarded with free food, housing, medication, education, etc with zero effort on their parts. For their entire lifetimes. What is the incentive for unmotivated, lazy moochers to produce for themselves when we producers will provide for them? At the point of the government gun, that is.
AWD remembers several years ago at Christmas time when money was real tight. We wanted to provide a good Christmas for our family but found we had to really watch our pennies. This was when AWD was married to the filly. We went to Wal Mart to shop and found ourselves adding up food and tax in the aisles to ensure we had enough money for our food purchases. As we were checking out, a couple with two carts overflowing with everything you can imagine came up behind us. I overheard him say to her, “do you want to use my Lone Star Card or yours?” They ended up using hers. @#*& food stamps! Did they feel shame? No, it was just the way they have lived their lives. As a working taxpayer, my family suffered so the non-working moocher’s family could enjoy all the food they wanted and more. Where is the justice in this??
Shame hasn’t been lost only to poor moocher classes. Look at the Clinton family. As President, Bill Clinton was caught having sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. He was the President of the United States and she was a 20 year old intern! We then watched as Hillary and the entire Democrat Party machine lied their asses off to support the pervert Bill Clinton. Did he feel shame? Was he compelled to step down as POTUS because he had damaged the integrity and decency of the Oval Office? Or because he was just a horny pervert? Hell no, he was just getting started with women and graft.
Today, we see the Clintons embroiled in financial scandal after scandal and NO ONE CARES! As SecState, Hillary gave millions of tax dollars to countries in exchange for contributions to the Clinton Foundation aka Clinton, Inc. Her brothers and friends also got in on the scam as long as they played Clinton ball. Shame? Hell, she’ll most likely be the next President of this fallen land.
I remember my dad telling me a few days before he retired from the company he had worked for nearly 35 years, “I don’t know how it will feel to drive down that street without a job.” I told him, “You’re retiring! You can get another job if you still want to.” It was hard for me to understand but in my dad’s generation, men who didn’t have jobs weren’t men. They were bums. Self-reliance was a badge of honor for men. They provided for their children, built their communities, grew the economy, and helped grow America into the world’s lone superpower. No, it wasn’t white privilege, it was work ethic! A honorable decency that has been lost to hundreds of millions.
AWD believes shame should be reintroduced to America. There must be penalties if a person cannot or chooses not to support themselves and/or their offspring. I’m not talking about the disabled or mentally ill. I’m talking about lazy moochers not worth a damn. Think Ferguson or Baltimore.
Here’s some of the things I’d do:
- If you are on food stamps, you have designated shopping hours earlier or later than when people who support themselves shop. Food stamp moochers shouldn’t be allowed to clog up the check out aisles of producers. They haven’t earned that right. They should also have to go through one FOOD STAMP AISLE a mile long. Let everyone in the store look at them. Let them feel the ire of the producer who has had their money forcefully withheld by the looter government to pay for the food stamp moocher’s food. Learn shame!
- If you are on food stamps, no more luxury food. No lobsters or shrimp. No beer. You buy generic store brands. Don’t like it? Get a job!
- Voting rights – it is time to prohibit stupid, non-producers from voting. Since welfare moochers do not contribute financially to the country, they should have no voice in deciding how the money is spent. The old adage “as long as you steal from Peter to pay Paul, you can always count on Paul’s vote” is true. And it is how Democrats steal elections. If one doesn’t pay taxes, no vote.
- Also, there needs to be a basic voting test administered to anyone who qualifies to vote. If you can’t name any of the issues or candidates in a given election, you have no business casting a vote or twelve. See video below.
- Commit a crime above a misdemeanor and lose all your government welfare. Forever. Why should producers put $200 Air Jordans on the feet of miscreants in Baltimore to watch them burn it to the ground and then have their mayor have the temerity to ask Americans to pay for the damage? All while we pay for them? Screw that! Electronic fingerprint stations at food stamp and welfare points of service will ensure those ejected from the system can no longer participate. Cheat and go to jail.
- All welfare moochers must be drug tested. Any drug use will also see them ejected from the welfare system. Forever. If you can afford drugs, you can afford your own food.
- Having more children while you’re on welfare will decrease your welfare amount by 50% each additional child. It should not be the financial responsibility of the American producer to pay for illegitimate children of welfare moochers. We have enough on our shoulders taking care of our own children.
- To receive welfare of any type, you must perform some sort of community service. Sweeping up schools, picking up trash on roadways or parks, etc. Welfare moochers can consider this earning their way. They may decide there might be a better way. Today, welfare moochers are rewarded for poor life decisions with welfare and producer are penalized for our responsibility. In America today, workers are slaves to those who won’t work. Nothing good could ever come of this. And it hasn’t. And it won’t.
I have the right to give to charity if I choose. I have earned my money. Politicians don’t have the right to take from me to give to their political children lifeline for their own political gain. Just as I don’t have the right to reach into the pocket of another and give to someone else. Or into the pockets of the Clinton Foundation and take the money they have stolen/extorted. It’s not my money. I haven’t earned it. Nor has the nanny state government that has been built over the past 60 years that takes my earnings every paycheck.
Government controlled welfare and charity must end for America to succeed. We are paying for domestic and illegal moochers now at a growing rate and it is breaking our financial back. Let the illegals go home. Let the domestic moochers work or starve. Either way, I don’t care. I’m tired of being a slave to the lazy and worthless. And I sense that millions of others feel the same way!
Bring back shame! End welfare!