America under Barack Hussein Obama has now officially reached 180 degrees from what the Founding Fathers created. What has always been considered good in America is now bad. American values of self-sufficiency are now criticized as selfish or antiquated. The government leviathon consumes more and more of our wealth to buy votes from the lazy, ignorant and generally worthless welfare hordes in America. Horrendous black-on-white crime is growing to critical levels while the middle class in America is disappearing. $17 trillion in national debt, unconstitutional government overreach….is any of this a surprise with a socialist, black community organizer who appeared at New Black Panther events as recently as the year before he was elected President of the United States is running the show?
So it also isn’t a surprise that the bought and paid for politicians in the Department of Defense are now instructing the military that conservatives are “extremists.”
Judicial Watch obtained the documents in a response to a Freedom of Information Act request (FOIA) filed on April 8, 2013. The FOIA requested “Any and all records concerning, regarding, or related to the preparation and presentation of training materials on hate groups or hate crimes distributed or used by the Air Force.” Included in the 133 pages of lesson plans and PowerPoint slides provided by the Air Force is a January 2013 Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute “student guide” entitled “Extremism.” The document says that it is “for training purposes only” and “do not use on the job.” Highlights include:
- The document defines extremists as “a person who advocates the use of force or violence; advocates supremacist causes based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, or national origin; or otherwise engages to illegally deprive individuals or groups of their civil rights.”
- A statement that “Nowadays, instead of dressing in sheets or publically espousing hate messages, many extremists will talk of individual liberties, states’ rights, and how to make the world a better place.”
- “[W]hile not all extremist groups are hate groups, all hate groups are extremist groups.”
- Under a section labeled “Extremist Ideologies” the document states, “In U.S. history, there are many examples of extremist ideologies and movements. The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule and the Confederate states who sought to secede from the Northern states are just two examples.”
- In this same section, the document lists the 9/11 attack under a category of “Historical events.”
- “[A]ctive participation…with regard to extremist organizations is incompatible with military service and, is therefore prohibited.” [Emphasis in original]
- The document details the “seven stages of hate” and sixteen “extremists’ traits.”
- The SPLC is listed as a resource for information on hate groups and referenced several times throughout the guide.
- Of the five organizations besides the SPLC listed as resources, one is an SPLC project (Teaching Tolerance) and one considers any politically or socially conservative movement to be a potential hate group (Political Research Associates).
- Other than a mention of 9/11 and the Sudan, there is no discussion of Islamic extremism.
So talking about “individual liberties, states’ rights, and how to make the world a better place” makes one an extremist? Count Angry White Dude as a proud extremist! Right along with the Founding Fathers and a couple hundred million radicals who still believe in that ancient document called the Constitution. You know, the ancient document that created individual liberties and states rights? And in the process, did more good for the world than every other country in history combined! So yes, I stand proudly as an extremist in the eyes of Barack Hussein Obama and his America-hating thugs!
The DOD has purged patriotic officers from its ranks while promoting loyal, lapdog politicians. Obama and his tyrannic crew fear military officers who remember they swore an oath to protect and defend the Constitution. This DOD training material is nothing more than brainwashing to train American soldiers to fire on Americans when ordered. Nothing more, nothing less.
Remember the timeless words of Barry Goldwater:
“Let me remind you extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!”
When Muslim murderer Nidal Hasan can gun down 17 American soldiers yelling “Alihu Akbar” and open his testimony at his trial admitting he killed for Allah but AWD and fellow patriots who are law abiding, productive citizens are called “extremists” for our government, perhaps it is time American extremists return to our roots. The roots of 1776!
Another quote that comes to mind from the movie Braveheart when William Wallace rallies his army with:
“They may take our lives but they will never take our freedom.”
There is a concerted effort in Obama’s America to do both! Too many pieces are falling into place to further ignore the agenda of the federal government. Welcome to the upside down world of tyranny! This will not turn out good. Sic semper tyrannis!