Baltimore State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby pretty much sucks el grande uno as an attorney. Perhaps it’s not her fault. Maybe she missed class the day they taught law at her racist law school. Or perhaps she’s just the latest black social justice warrior trying to stick it to the police and ‘the man’ while she still has the full support of Imam Obama and Attorney General and Assistant Imam Loretta Lynch for a few months. Either way, she’s getting her ass sued by the cops she wrongfully prosecuted in the death of Freddie Gray.
The last of the charges against the Baltimore po-po in the Freddy Gray case was dropped today. Which means Marilyn Mosby’s conviction record is:
Here’s what the loser Mosby said after she lost another case. (Note: all the comments on this article have been deleted. Heh heh heh):
“For those that believe that I’m anti-police, it’s simply not the case,” she began. I’m anti-police brutality. I need not remind you that the only loss and the greatest loss in all of this was that of Freddie Gray’s life. For over a year, my office has been forced to remain silent in all six of the cases pertaining to and surrounding the death of Freddie Gray. Despite being physically and professionally threatened, mocked, ridiculed, harassed and even sued, we respected and fulfilled our obligation and dutiful silence in accordance with Judge Barry Williams’ gag order, restricting any commentary from the state. In accordance with my oath to pursue justice over conviction, I refuse to allow the grandstanding of some and the hyperbole of others to diminish our resolve to seek justice on behalf of this young man. I was elected the prosecutor. I signed up for this, and I can take it. Because no matter how problematic and troublesome it has been for my office, my prosecutors, my family, and me personally, it pales into comparison to what mothers and fathers all across this country… go through on a daily basis knowing their son’s mere decision to run from the police proved to be a lethal one.”
Here’s a suggestion, Attorney Mosby (before you are disbarred), maybe you should tell the parents to teach their sons (who are goot boys who ain’t nevah done nuffin’ wrong) to not run from the police. Or attack them. Or talk back. Or commit crimes. Works wonders for me. Just a suggestion.
Oh, and here’s the 18 instances for which Freddy Gray was wrongfully arrested. lol
- March 20, 2015: Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance
- March 13, 2015: Malicious destruction of property, second-degree assault
- January 20, 2015: Fourth-degree burglary, trespassing
- January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute
- December 31, 2014: Possession of narcotics with intent to distribute
- December 14, 2014: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance
- August 31, 2014: Illegal gambling, trespassing
- January 25, 2014: Possession of marijuana
- September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape
- April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation
- July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute
- March 28, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
- March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute
- February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance
- August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation
- August 28, 2007: Possession of marijuana
- August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
- July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)
What is the over/under of Baltimore burning tonight? If it does, who gives a rat? Just don’t rebuild it with taxpayer dollars. Baltimore is a pit anyway.
Donald Trump’s surge in the polls proves that law-abiding Americans are tired of the Black Lives Matter thugs in the streets and in office. Marilyn Mosby is just another wannabe community organizer whose time has come and gone.
I hope the officers she wrongly prosecuted soon have her living under a bridge.